Use Change as Fuel to Create a More Meaningful Life
TALK CATEGORY: Self-Leadership, Self-Management, Well-Being, Stress-Management, Energy Management
DESIGNED FOR: Keynote – Can also be delivered as a full-day workshop
You are already successful and cruising along. Life is good. Crisis hits and life is disrupted or ripped apart. The external causes can be relocation, a failed business, a business sold, adjusting to a new board, a promotion, or position lost. Personal causes include having a child, ending a friendship, a divorce, chosen or imposed, health crisis or loss of someone you love. Or it can be a loud roar coming from deep inside you, calling for something more from life. More meaning, more fulfillment, more joy, more love, more self-expression.
The change catapults you into unchartered territory of the unknown. Do you fast-track through the change mindlessly or navigate it through meaningful transition? Can you transform a challenging situation into an exciting opportunity for learning and adventure?
Get inspired to create a life so well lived that the re-run of it will give you deep satisfaction when reviewed at the end of your days. Make the changes in your life count by revealing your true purpose, and empowering you to live a life of meaning, vibrancy, and zest.
- Examine the nature and differences of change and transition
- Explore the meaning of success
- Expose the biggest hindrance to successful change
- Discover the power of choice
- Reveal the foundation for meaning
- Seeing change as fuel for an active growth-mindset
- Framework for the three-phase transition process
- Discover why knowing your true purpose can change your life
- The benefits of reviewing and renewing your life-plan
- Excitement for a whole-person approach to self-leadership
If you’d like to request more information about this or any other topic or interested in booking Runa for your corporate event, conference, leadership summit, professional organization, or peer-group please click the button and Runa will get back to you shortly. CONTACT US