A 5-Step Conscious Leadership Practice
One of the biggest challenges facing employees and organizations today is overwhelm from all the stimuli coming at us from all directions, all the time. If the volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity of work are not overwhelming enough, add other professional and personal dynamics such as family, relationships, health, finances, communication, career, and social issues to the mix. How are we supposed to keep it all together and be at our best, let alone not become completely overwhelmed by it all?
Regular and prolonged states of overwhelm disconnect us from our natural rhythms and create the perception that our natural state of well-being is weakened. When that happens, the effect on the workplace is reduced engagement, productivity, creativity, and innovation, and lowering of morale — all of which eventually directly impacts a company’s bottom line.
In this program we will share a 5-Step Conscious Leadership Practice that offers step-by-step guidance to getting back to balance, health, and well-being whenever we are faced with the experience of overwhelm. The process can be used for personal re-balancing as well as getting a team back into a healthy flow when the state of overwhelm is reached.
- Learn how to shift the energy from overwhelm to well-being
- Expand participant’s perspective and mindset
- Deepen understanding of universal energy principles
- Inspire accountability for participant’s own health, balance, and well-being
- Raise effectiveness, productivity, and creativity in the workplace
- Increase mental, emotional, and physical core strength
- A step-by-step process to shift from overwhelm to calm
- Energy principles and practices
- Clarity on attitude and mindset
- Experience of Body-Mind Connection
- A sense of grounded-ness and calm
- A promise of energy, strength, and balance, through practice
This program is suitable for corporate clients, small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurs and their start-ups, non-profits, government agencies, peer groups, and other professional associations. It supports employees & team members, leaders & managers, and group & community members.
If you’d like to request more information about this program or any other topic or if you are interested in booking Runa for your corporate event, conference, leadership summit, professional organization, peer-group, or college association please click the button and Runa will get back to you shortly.
Here is an article written by Runa Bouius about the same topic: How to Shift from Overwhelm to Well-Being: A 15-Step Secret Formula